2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Wilmslow/Remote (Mixed remote + Wilmslow option)
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30. Flexible options to be agreed with Manager.
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure & further hone your skill in a team of 20+ Certified Salesforce professionals on projects working across:
o Sales Cloud
o Service Cloud
o Field Service Lightning
• Experience Cloud
o Financial Force
• 3x CTI including Vonage
The Salesforce Analyst will define/design business processes with key stakeholders, will document business requirements in the form of user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria and will ensure that stakeholder comms and engagement is at the forefront of all activities undertaken. It is an exciting time to join the Citation Group; you will join a team focusing on growth, and will need to understand and articulate end-to-end business processes to facilitate our aspirational targets.
You will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis including, business process modelling, requirements activities and design. The Business Analyst will take ownership of ensuring the technology solution proposed delivers the required business outcome(s) and addresses the defined problem(s).
Salesforce is a core strategic platform for us here at Citation Group, we use Sales Cloud extensively and are just embarking on a Service Cloud project. You will be joining a team with exciting projects that span right across the Salesforce ecosystem.
You will work closely with product owners and senior stakeholders to deliver the agreed roadmap and will work in a team with both onshore and offshore resource including project managers, architects, business analysts, admins, developers and testers. This is in a multi-scrum team approach to delivery, using a mature CI/CD pipeline that we will provide you with support to adopt.
It’s is an excellent opportunity to work across a wide variety of stakeholders and functions including billing, finance, sales, pricing and field service to name but a few!
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
• The ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria
• Lead workshop sessions; ensure stakeholders are engaged during these sessions, focus on objectives/outputs and guide the definition of business processes/requirements ensuring that they are aligned with business objectives
• The ability to understand the end-to-end business process, including the technology that delivers each step of the process
• Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
• Work with senior stakeholder to identify and prioritise business outcomes and needs, to ensure business value is delivered as soon as possible in the lifecycle
• Interact and communicate clearly and regularly with technical developers and system testers
• Quality assure the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered to meet the desired business outcome(s)
• Liaise with key stakeholders to identify areas for improvement
• Design and deliver operational improvements through efficiencies
• Works collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
• Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learnt with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
• Be flexible in approach and being mindful of change
• Have a can-do attitude with a focus on deadlines and delivery
Education & Experience:
• Working in an agile/devops environment
• Working with third party suppliers in terms of solution delivery
• Working with business stakeholders
• Educated to degree standard
• Ideally have experience of delivering Salesforce as a CRM tool or other CRM packages
• Ideally have experience of delivering with on and off-shore development teams.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
If this sounds like you, click apply below!