2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Wilmslow/Hybrid/Remote – Full-Time
Salary: up to £80,000
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
Salesforce is a core strategic platform for us here at Citation Group, we use Service cloud extensively and are midway through a dynamic rollout across the group. You will be joining a team with exciting projects that span right across the Salesforce ecosystem.
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure & further hone your skill on projects working across:
• Service Cloud
• Field Service Lightning
• Sales Cloud
• Experience Cloud
You will work closely with product owners and senior stakeholders to deliver the agreed roadmap and will work in a team with both onshore and offshore resource including project managers, architects, business analysts, admins, developers and both automation and manual testers. This is in a multi-scrum team approach to delivery, using a mature CI/CD pipeline that we will provide you with support to adopt. We also have good test automation coverage.
It is an excellent opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects and initiatives including billing, finance, sales, pricing and field service to name but a few!
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have: Core experience spanning across the following:
• Configuration and Customising Platform
• Lightning web components
• Data loader
• Salesforce DX
• Validation Rules
• Workflow and Approvals
• Custom Objects, Fields and Formulas
• Source Control / GitHub
• CI/CD (continuous integration / delivery)
• Be able to work within a wider team ensuring best practices are being followed for both general use of the Salesforce solution and data entry/management
• Able to deliver end-to-end configuration and change management of the system when improvements are implemented
• An understanding of data sharing and visibility rules
• Understand how Salesforce is critical to a businesses success!
Education & Experience:
• Experience working as a Salesforce Developer across a range of Salesforce products; Service cloud and Field service lightning being a priority
• Strong communication skills including the ability to deal with senior stakeholders would be beneficial
• Great Salesforce configuration knowledge
• Appreciation of when/why customisation is required over configuration but understands architectural principles and how to follow/challenge them
• Experience in working in an agile environment essential, preferably using toolsets such as JIRA and Confluence
• An appreciation of environment management, release management, code management and versioning best practices
• Salesforce administrator certification desirable
• Experience in Salesforce CPQ desirable
• Experience in marketing automation desirable
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.