2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Salesforce TA / Senior Salesforce Developer
Reporting To: Group CTO
Location: Wilmslow/Remote – Flexible Working 4 Days/Full-Time
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
Salary: 80-90K per annum
A Citation Group Salesforce TA will be responsible for the architecture, design and ongoing change of the Salesforce Org(s) as well as the day to day management of the agile team including development, administration and testing resource. You will ensure that design of the Salesforce solution is inline with best practise and apply the general architectural principles of configure rather than customise. You will manage a blended team of internal/offshore resource to deliver functional and non-functional change.
You will govern, create and validate architectural designs to support core strategic pillars such as revenue generation (including groupwide cross-sell) and a world-class service proposition for our clients including case management and field service capabilities.
The Salesforce TA will take ownership of ensuring the technology solution delivers the required business outcome(s) and addresses the defined problem(s).
You will work closely with product owners, other solution architects and senior stakeholders to deliver the agreed roadmap. You will be aligned to the Group Salesforce Project Manager who will work alongside you from a delivery perspective.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
• CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
• Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Community Clouds
• Experience with cloud telephony integration
• Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration
• Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
• Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
• Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
• Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
• Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
• Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code management and versioning best practices, and automation and deployment methodologies, processes and toolsets
• Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
• Experience with leveraging test automation frameworks in the Salesforce domain
• Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
• Extensive Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers development experience
Education & Experience:
• Working in an agile/devops environment
• Experience of secure development methodologies and tooling
• Utilisation of tooling such as JIRA, Confluence
• Working with third party suppliers in terms of solution delivery
• Working with business stakeholders
• Educated to degree standard
• Ideally have experience of delivering with on and off shore development teams
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.