2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Role: Salesforce Trainer
Salary – £50,000 + car allowance
Location – Wilmslow / UK wide
High profile technology rollout project in need of a Systems Trainer to be based in Wilmslow (some travel requirements)
The role will be responsible for supporting the implementation and rollout of Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service.
A major programme to implement Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service across all the Group’s respective operating companies has just started. Working closely with the Systems Trainer and Project Manager, the Trainer will design, create content for and deliver a learning programme for 200-300 colleagues. The programme will replace the current legacy systems with Salesforce as a platform to improve processes and streamline service delivery.
• Sales Cloud
• Service Cloud
• Field Service lightning
• Experience Cloud
• Financial Force ERP
• Multiple system integrations
• Work with IT colleagues to ensure use of non-production environments for training is managed in line with both training and IT priorities.
• Produce training material including scenarios and instruction booklets for classroom-based sessions, reference guides and eLearning content
• Deliver training to all users and identify needs for ongoing training once the Group business is in the adoption phase.
• Act on feedback and insights from training sessions to continually improve learning content and thereby contribute to teams’ efficiency improvements and the continual development of colleague capability
• Demonstrate, influence and train teams on Salesforce functionality/capability and work with key stakeholders to review their practices and show how Salesforce can support their operations to enhance their productivity potential.
• Support the rollout of Salesforce across the Citation Group and improve the standardisation of operations and practices across Groups businesses, as they transition onto the Salesforce platform.
• Ensure the ongoing adoption of Salesforce within Service teams post-launch and produce self-serve training content to help speed onboarding of new colleagues post-launch
Essential skills & experience:
• Experience of rolling out new systems to end-users
• Working knowledge and ability to design and apply multiple learning methodologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to create eLearning content
• Facilitation and instructional delivery capability
• Know how to win the hearts and minds of colleagues to support them through change, embrace and embed it
• Sound judgement and able to identify potential problems/opportunities before they happen
Desirable skills & experience:
• Experience rolling out CRM’s
• Worked in a Change or Project-Based environment.
While the project is for an initial 6 months there may be scope to work on other projects or move internally with what is a large organisation with lots of opportunities.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.