2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Satellite Warehouse Manager
Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Summary of Role:
Due to continued growth and the success of our ecommerce business, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Warehouse Manager. Leading a team of your own in our new warehouse, you will report directly to the UK Ecommerce Fulfilment Manager who will help to develop your passion and implement sound warehousing systems. We offer an opportunity for you to further your potential and to implement a culture that will drive and engage your capable team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deputise for the UK Ecommerce Fulfilment Manager.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and management of a high volume e-commerce warehouse and fulfilment facility
• Manage all aspects of warehouse and distribution: pick/ pack, despatch, returns, quality control, stock and inventory
• Motivate, train and utilise staff effectively and respectfully, in line with company policy and procedure
• Responsible for meeting KPIs. and accountable for the continuous monitoring and management of performance levels.
• Responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met.
• Establish excellent inter departmental communications to ensure accuracy and to address/resolve any problems as they occur
• Active management of health and safety activities within the warehouse including risk assessments, induction and training
• Proven success in a similar role with sound understanding of web- based warehouse operations
• The vision and ambition to set up a successful warehouse operation with excellent support
• Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. High levels of accuracy and numeracy
• Naturally positive communicator
• Experience of team development and appraisals of staff
• Customer oriented with a drive to improve the customer experience
• Fork- lift truck licence, flexi licence desirable.
• First aid qualification.
• IOSH qualification.
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave
• Genuine potential for career progression and training
• Death in service insurance
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team building events
• An intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
If you are interested in joining a company that values its people and has a clear focus on growing, developing, and retaining its people as well as work in a great, friendly work culture then send your C.V and a covering letter by clicking “APPLY”