2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Senior Product Designer/ Senior UX Designer
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
We are Citation – One of the UK’s biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UK’s Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
With over 60,000 clients across the UK and a further 10,000 in Australia, we enable them to do what they best, by doing for and with them what we do best. Always on their side and by their side, we do not just give peace of mind through our best-in-class Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law, Quality and Certification services, we are their trusted partner in their most difficult moments and help them to build better businesses (with the positive impact we bring to them for their people, customers and the environment).
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We’re not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
You will play a key role in steering the design and evolution of Citation Group’s unified access portal and key software applications ensuring a consistent look and feel as users access the Group’s various solutions. Working within our Product Team you will drive excellence and efficiency through easy to use, intuitive designs. We seek to make it easy for our client users and our internal consultants on their behalf, to drive and maintain our clients’ compliance and quality responsibilities as simply and efficiently as possible. With investor backing to take the Group’s platforms and portfolio to the next level, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be bold and think big on how Citation Group can support the SME space into the future.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll need to:
• Develop and drive the realisation of the Vision for the Group’s future, considering scaling, new and enhanced capabilities and ecosystem requirements.
• Build out and lead a top-class team of UX and UI professionals to assist with delivering the vision aligned to user personas and journey maps.
• Support the team with creating a research-led culture promoting user-centred design principles and best practice.
• Work on a mix of UX, UI and visual design, using tools like Figma and Adobe XD to create and maintain flexible design styles, wireframes and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity.
• Have great communication skills, facilitating feedback sessions from stakeholders and users, evaluating complex and often conflicting input synthesizing into clear concepts and prototypes.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology, planning, designing and conducting usability testing processes to validate new product and concept developments.
• Actively balance client research with market trends and business aspirations to validate assumptions and hypotheses before making commercially viable recommendations.
• Participate in the end-to-end product process from requirements gathering with Product Owners and users to measuring performance and iterating for improvement.
• Consider existing applications and evaluate their UX and UI effectiveness.
• Effectively communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product.
• Collaborate with the wider product and engineering team to create an intuitive and user-friendly platform, whilst considering technical constraints.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Demonstrable experience in leading design and development projects from concept to market launch.
• Ability to work with multiple teams, both in house, agencies and offshore.
• Superb people and stakeholder engagement and management skills.
• Enthusiasm for design and technology.
• Understands and can practice various research and design methodologies, utilising prototyping tools and.
• The ability to operate with ease in a fast-paced and demanding business.
• Understanding and ability to work with Agile and Sprint based development.
What do you get from us?
Professionals with personality with a growth mindset, our ambitious, agile and innovative colleagues learn more with us in two years, than they’d get somewhere else in ten. We are protective of our people first culture that has enabled us to get to where we are today, and it serves as a springboard for our next phase of growth.
We are about trust, empowerment and engagement in a transparent and driven environment. This means that bureaucrats, micromanagers or those that like to trample on others to get results, are not a good cultural fit. We have colleagues that support each other and care about our business (we do not do office politics).
Our leaders are focused on getting the best out of our people, built on a foundation on mutual trust and respect. We have a serious business, but we do not take ourselves too seriously. All we ask is you bring your best self to work each day and let your brilliant personality and skills shine through.
On top of making, you the best version of yourself you will also have access to 33 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.