2mejsobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title – SEO Manager – Organic Search
Salary – £35,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Location – Hooton
We are Click Consult, a multi-award-winning search marketing agency working with prestigious brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and highly capable SEO expert to join our team. You will manage three Organic Search Executives (one Senior) within our larger SEO team, reporting to the Head of SEO. You will be responsible for defining our client’s SEO strategies, completing technical audits, growing their organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK. You’ll also be responsible for the training, development and quality of work of your team.
We work as a team to ensure what we deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in our values and success. With the chance to work on some world-leading brands, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients’ organic performance.
Your responsibilities will include
• Manage a team of Organic Search (SEO) Executives
• Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis
• Complete in-depth reviews of our clients’ content and recommend detailed content plans
• Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective workflow
• Train and develop your team
• Keep up to date with industry techniques
• Attend client meetings, conference calls or sales pitches when required
Relevant skills and experience
• Proven experience of delivering SEO performance
• Ability to manage workloads to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Our culture and rewards
• Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with long service plus bank holidays
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Monthly funded company social activities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
• Mental health support and employee helpline
• Flexible working available on request
• ‘Me Time’ (allowance to attend personal appointments)
• Life assurance benefit
• Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team we want to hear from you!