2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
£16-18.5K per annum based on experience
Based in Romsey, with free on-site parking.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 9-5:30, including a 1-hour lunch.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Service coordinator. BPC Energy Ltd is an independently owned international corporation, offering an established and effective range of power protection products, services and sells to a very broad spectrum of industries and sectors.
This role will primarily involve supporting and coordinating the field engineers in the UK market. It is important the right candidate has strong IT, and communication skills both written and verbally.
• Filter incoming service calls
• Organise the Field Service diary and keep engineers up to date
• Book Engineering Jobs
• Book in all unit failures into service database
• Send all relevant Job information to customers
• Filter and administrate Service Engineers Paperwork
• Maintain existing service contract Paperwork
• Maintain Site Service Files
• Coordinate site surveys
• Provide customers with Method Statements & Risk Assessments.
• Complete any Site Paperwork / Security / health & Safety Forms
• Coordinate with customers and operations regarding all unit returns
• To ensure that the company’s profile and image is maintained at the highest standard at all times.
• To perform any other duties as instructed from time to time by any Director of the company or by the Sales Managers.
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service/focus
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good time management and prioritisation skills.
• Strong written, listening, and oral communication skills.
• Solution orientated with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Excellent time management
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
If this sounds like the role for you, please click ‘Apply’ now to continue your application.