2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Software Product Manager
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire (and remote)
Salary: up to £60,000 DOE
We are Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
This is a really exciting to join us in this newly created role. Across our group companies we have over 45,000 clients who love us, need us and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 10 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet.
But we’re in lockdown again – is that what you’re thinking? We’ve not made anyone redundant and don’t plan on doing so either. We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
In this key role, you will work with key stakeholders and teams right across the business. It is a wide and varied role with bags of opportunity and support. With continual double-digit growth year on year, our business thrives on people with vision, determination, agility, focus and brilliant people skills.
You will own the vision and deliver the roadmap for Citation’s group wide software platform Atlas which supports over 40,000 clients across the UK. Designed to streamline day-to-day activities, Atlas puts clients in full control of their compliance and quality responsibilities. With investor backing to take the platform to the next level this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be bold and think big on how Atlas can support the SME space.
• Talking to clients will be at the heart of what you’ll do, finding out their needs and making sure our product is always simple and easy to understand and use.
• Supported by a team of Product owners, UX designers, researchers, and developers you will have everything you need to make change happen.
• Using data to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of the work we ship ensuring Atlas is a seamless journey for clients across multiple sectors.
• Scanning the market for additional plug in opportunities as well as tracking the competitors so we stay one step ahead
• Being the expert of the “as is” and evolving the “what’s next” that will set the platform above the competition.
• Being a key asset in shaping the future of a group wide platform for over 500 000 users.
• Developing and managing a roadmap covering multiple streams that the platform may have in flight at one time – keeping an eye on the detail whilst the overall big picture is key.
• Explore and test early ideas to gather feedback and refine the product expectation before moving to development.
• Building in key KPI’s to really drive excellence within the platform.
• Ensuring teams across the business have the technical knowledge and training required to grow and drive stickiness within the platform.
• Carry out various internal stakeholder and client sessions building out target audiences, enhancements and upsell opportunities.
• Line management and mentorship of a dynamic team who will be focused on continual development within the platform.
We are looking for some who has
• Experience in software product management
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
• Clients at the heart of their thinking
• Enthusiasm for products and curiosity to scout the market for new trends
• The ability to articulate the why and is an exceptional communicator at all levels
• The dynamics to flex and operate at ease in a fast paced and demanding business
• A natural problem solver approach
• Uses initiative and builds trust across different teams.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and have passion for what you do
• Understanding of Agile and Sprint based development
• Line management skills
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.