2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
A very competitive salary of £34k-£36k along with an employer pension contribution of 5% is on offer.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef at the Bromley Court Hotel. The Hotel boasts 117 well-appointed bedrooms, 9 Conference and Banqueting rooms that can service 10 to 180 guests, The Garden Restaurant, two public bars, and beautiful landscaped gardens. Renowned locally as the premier Wedding venue in the area, Bromley Court Hotel enjoys a strong local following for Lunch, Sunday Lunch, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner as well as being a busy function and events business.
The successful candidate will be accountable for assisting the Head Chef in the success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading and coaching the brigade. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high-quality product is produced. Assistance in guiding and developing the brigade. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are consistently achieved. A full Audit process is in place.
• The ideal Sous Chef will have previous 4* hotel experience, this is a must.
• The Sous Chef will be responsible for assisting in maintaining high levels of hygiene, health and safety, and Allergen information for all dishes.
• The Sous Chef will be responsible for assisting in the development of the brigade and ensuring high levels of food standards are achieved.
• The Sous Chef will be reporting directly into the Head Chef.
• Sous Chef must be passionate about quality food and have the ability to thrive under pressure.
• The successful Sous Chef will have at least 2 years’ experience at Snr Chef de Partie level or higher within a similar 4* hotel operation.
• Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Chef looking for a progressive and challenging role.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK may apply.
To apply for this role please click ‘Apply’