2mesjobs 2M Marketing
Specification Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Southampton, with one to two days a week spent travelling
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Full time, permanent
This group is a world leader in intelligent electric heating and renewable energy solutions, as well as holding significant global market positions in domestic appliances, cooling and ventilation.
The team are looking for a Specification Channel Marketing Manager to create and implement channel marketing plans that grow the business within the Specification market. The role will involve working with key stakeholders and customers to understand the market requirements, then using this knowledge to create and implement channel marketing plans that generate profitable business.
Skills & Experience required:
• Experience in Relationship management and the ability to work under pressure.
• Able to deal with large amounts of information and distilling this into key learnings which can be used to steer and improve our activities.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of the specification market, can explain how transactions take place, how the market can be segmented, and the types/needs/responsibilities of customers.
• Able to demonstrate a technical capability in this field or comparable, where complexity of solutions and their communication to a customer is completed confidently in a way that adds value.
• An ability to understand and present work in traditional marketing terminologies and layouts, able to take the ‘textbook’ marketing approach and apply it in the real world.
• Positive can-do attitude
• Strong Communication skills
• Curious and always looking for ways to improve
• Able to take ownership of tasks
• Demonstrates honesty and integrity
• The ability to plan ahead, set goals and organise effectively to achieve objectives
• Customer focused and driven to exceed excellence
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Team player who encourages positive communication and respect
• Advanced qualifications in marketing or a similar relevant subject
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Wayne on 01329 565036, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘Apply’ now.