2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Technical Liaison Officer
Reporting To: Head of Audits
Department: Technical team
Contract: Full-time, Permanent (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
Salary: £19,500 per annum plus bonus scheme and pay grade structure increments
Benefits: Pension, Health Plan, 5 weeks’ holiday, plus birthday day off, plus 8 paid Bank Holidays, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Gym discounts.
Operating in the UK since 1993 QMS International provides professional consultation and support for Organisations that require a hassle-free and cost-efficient route to ISO Certification.
We have proudly been delivering internationally recognised Management Systems for over 25 years, with the aim of ‘making businesses better’. Our growth plans are ambitious. Our customer base has grown significantly over the past few years and this growth will continue – that’s where you come in.
As Technical Liaison Officer you will be pivotal in proactively supporting our clients to maintain certification during the lifespan of their contract. So, if you have a first-class telephone manner and a willingness to take ownership and assist with queries from start to finish – get in touch!
• Audit Processing; including logging and filing evidence and dealing with related queries
• Client Liaison; proactively liaising with clients whose evidence is overdue or who have failed their audit – offering them assistance
• Audit reviews: reviewing the audit reports, challenging grades awarded if required
• Assisting with customer upgrades
• Liaison with all clients and staff over all matters relating to Technical queries
• Logging of information on our CRM to aid reporting and analysis
• Escalating any problems with audit to the Senior colleagues
• To work to achieve Team KPIs and individual targets
• Identify and refer any upsell/cross-sell opportunities
• Look for ways to continuously improve our processes and practices to enhance the customer experience and company efficiency.
Other duties carried out by the Technical Department – including Compliance checks when needed.
• Excellent communication & customer service skills (both verbal and written) and a polite and friendly telephone manner.
• Proactive team member.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Must be computer literate in Excel & Word.
• Knowledge of ISO Certification is advantageous but training will be provided.
Use best endeavours to ensure that the Company interests are promoted in the most positive manner. This includes but is not limited to;
• Portraying the Company in a positive way to internal and external parties
• Taking steps wherever possible to ensure the company maximises sales
• Considers Company financial performance when committing to any spend on behalf of the Company.
Our company is proud of its culture and values, colleagues are expected to demonstrate our values in their day to day delivery of their roles.
Please note: While we endeavour to respond to all applications if you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of applying, your application has not been successful on this occasion. Applicant details will be kept on file for 12 months.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.