2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Temp Recruitment and HR Assistant
£11-13 per hour – immediate start
Projective has an immediate requirement for an experienced Temporary Administrator with some experience in Recruitment or Human Resources.
The role will report into the Resources and Operations Lead and form part of the current growth of the personnel in the business. This is a 3-month contract requiring commitment for the duration and working primarily from our Fleet offices.
Duties will include:
• Monitoring applications through various streams online and recruitment inbox
• Filing of documents and general administration of job applicants to track progress through from application to interviews
• Correspondence with stakeholders and applicants – updating and informing of progress
• Ensuring adverts are posted, refreshed and updated as required
• Attending meetings to provide insight to activity and take action points
• Using MS Teams, MS Office (inc Excel) and Linkedin amongst other admin tools
• Recruitment resourcing activity, that includes but not limited to using online job boards and Linkedin, communicating with high-level professionals and industry experts
• HR support administration including maintaining employee files on training and reviews
• Support administration for the induction and onboarding of new colleagues
• Correspondence with internal existing staff, as well as with potential new hires and connections
• Co-ordinates team building, staff socials and booking of training and internal communications
The Ideal Applicant
Candidates will have a proven background in Administration, ideally in Recruitment or Human Resources and be able to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will be well educated, be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent communication and administrative skills. You will have current knowledge of UK employment eligibility to work/right to work status and have lots of common sense in your approach to work.
Competent in basic data analysis and use of MS Outlook and Excel to track and plan tasks/diary manage
Excellent communication skills – written English should be a very high standard as you will be checking advertising copy
A strong starter-completer who takes pride in the completion of projects.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Local to Fleet for travel to the office for work
• Able to commit to the contract term
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue-chip companies to SME’s in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo. However, client sites are Global with remote working a possibility for the ideal applicant.
Projective offers a competitive hourly rate for this short term contract, depending on relevant experience.
Contract length: 3 months
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.