2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Training Coordinator/Learning & Development Coordinator
Location: Wilmslow – hybrid split of home and office (flexible to suit training requirements)
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum.
We are Citation Group. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and clients’ experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
We’ve recently entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us!
What is the Citation Service Academy?
Here at Citation, we believe in growing our own talent in-house, giving people opportunities to learn and develop on the job whilst being supported by a whole team of competent colleagues. We recruit on values and seek out people who fit our culture and the way we work- knowing that with what we have in place we can support people to reach their potential.
We are currently running 4 Service Academy programmes within our group – HR Advisor, Fire Risk Assessors and our Electrical engineer Development programme.
Within each of these services, we recruit people with some degree of training and experience and support them to develop their competency in their specific service field, completing the relevant accreditations whilst instilling our Citation values throughout their whole development.
The Service Academy has grown massively since its inception in 2018 and it’s continuing to develop as Citation continues to grow and it’s now time to bring on more support into the team to ensure it can match the pace required by our dynamic group.
What will you be doing?
• The role will involve supporting the business-as-usual functions such as supporting recruitment, leading on inductions, ensuring all new colleagues get a warm welcome into the Citation Group and managing their onboarding.
• There will be a lot of coordination tasks with diary bookings, matching the academy colleagues with their experienced counterparts, managing timetables, booking of courses and hotels, liaising with operation teams and managers in the service areas to ensure the colleagues are engaged in meaningful work that supports both the business and the person’s development.
• The role will be heavily focused on your relationship with people, the ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation.
• You will also be a point of contact for the academy colleagues.
• A proportion of the role is the development of in-house materials to support the development programmes.
Our ideal candidate
• The role will be managed directly by the Service Academy Manager and through teamwork and collaboration, you will agree objectives to work to. However, the role will require a good deal of autonomy and initiative to propose solutions to problems.
• The growth of our company with the right people is essential and therefore commercial awareness is a vital skill and it will be part of your role to ensure our academy colleagues have the commercial awareness to embed this within their work.
• As the service academy grows there is the potential to grow with the programme – to undertake additional training to enhance what you can bring to the academy. – so, someone with a good vision and innovative mind would be a strong candidate for this role, someone who can take the reins and own projects from conception through to fruition.
• The role will be managed directly by the Service Academy Manager and through teamwork and collaboration, you will agree objectives to work to. However, the role will require a good deal of autonomy and initiative to propose solutions to problems and handle the day-to-day business as usual tasks
• Experience of administrative work – diary management for multiple people, experience of coordination and the ability to plan ahead to ensure deadlines are met.
• Experience of developing and delivering learning materials.
• Experience of coaching/ mentoring / training and general development of people
• Experience in HR or any of the other service sectors would be desirable
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
If this sounds like you, click apply below!