Warehouse Trainee Manager
Salary: £17,000.00 /p/a with a review after training and trial period.
Micro-D is an independent distributor of I.T Hardware. Based in Manchester with clients worldwide, this is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic person to join our growing organisation. You will be fully trained to give you the ability to shine with the opportunity to become a warehouse manager being fully responsible for logistics and the clients’ delivery needs.
You will report to the operations manager and also working closely with the Sales Director on a daily basis plus communications with the sales team ensuring the smooth running of the warehouse
• Process paperwork for upcoming installations and delivery
• Allocation of equipment to the specification of the customer solution
• Ensure all equipment is processed on the internal stock system
• Configure equipment to the specification of the customer solution
• Ensure all kit is clean and labelled ready for dispatch
• Meet deadline dates
• Ensure any equipment faults that arise are managed and processed immediately to meet the customer SLA
• Process and investigate returned equipment
• Inventory control and management on the integral stock system
• Online booking system with Dhl
• Chasing etas with pallet companies for clients
The ideal candidate will have experience with a Stock Management System and an IT background.
• All candidates must have English & Maths Grade C and must be computer literate
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience working to targets/tight deadlines
• 28 DAYS HOLIDAYS INCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: £17,000.00 /p/a with a review after training and trial period.
• Manchester M50
• Secondary education
Please click ‘Apply’ to forward a copy of your CV
Only successful applicants will be contacted.